Many CAPP publications on this website may contain disclaimers, reservations of copyright or other qualifications. It is the responsibility of the users of the document to familiarize themselves with any such conditions. All CAPP material on this website is protected by copyright. The CAPP material may be used and copied for personal, non-commercial or educational purposes without charge or further permission from CAPP provided that:
- The material is not modified and users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced
- Copyright or trademark notices are not deleted
- CAPP is identified as the source of the material
- The reproduction is not represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, nor as having been made in affiliation with or with the endorsement of CAPP
- Reproduction of materials on this site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial redistribution is prohibited except with written permission from CAPP.
Except as otherwise noted, the trademarks and logos displayed on this website belong to CAPP and may not be used without CAPP’s written permission. Written permission to use any third-party trademark, logos or materials displayed on this website from the third party may also be required.
Written permission is required for the use of material that is subject to third-party copyright, including but not limited to photographs and innovation stories.
If you have any concerns relating to the privacy or confidentiality of this site, please contact us at email@example.com.